우리가 아무 일도 안할 때에 뇌는 무엇을 할까? 뇌의 디폴트로 작동하는 방식은 무엇일까?
(The brain's default mode network)
아무런 특정 과제를 하지 않고서 눈을 감고 쉴 때에,
day-dreaming, 마음가는대로 내버려 둘 때에
뇌는 어떤 작동 패턴을 보일까?
이러한 뇌 작동 패턴은 우리의 일상의 삶에서 어떤 역할을 할까?
정신분열증, 치매 등의 현상과 관련하여 어떤 의의를 지닐까?
YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE BY DEFAULT
It may be off when you’re on, but the brain network behind daydreams and a sense of self is no slacker
By Tina Hesman Saey
July 18th, 2009; Vol.176 #2 (p. 16)
Raichle, of Washington University in St. Louis, 등의 연구 결과.
the default network has two major hubs
1. The medial prefrontal cortex : - is involved in imagining, thinking about yourself and “theory of mind,” which encompasses the ability to figure out what others think, feel or believe and to recognize that other people have different thoughts, feelings and beliefs from you.
2. The precuneus and PCC : - are involved in pulling personal memories from the brain’s archives, visualizing yourself doing various activities and describing yourself.
- these hubs give you a sense of who you are.
- to allow you to internally explore the world and your place in it,
-> so you can plot future actions, including contingency plans for various scenarios you might encounter.
Korean Psychological Association (KPA)
- Facebook: (Jung-Mo Lee)
- Home in Academia site :(Jung-Mo Lee)
- i- Naver Blog (Jung-Mo Lee) (Korean; 한글)
- Jung-Mo Lee 's SKKU homepage ( in Korean)
- Jung-Mo Lee 's VITAE/ homepage (in English)
- Korean Psychological Association (KPA)
- Korean Society for Cognitive and Biological Psychology (KSCBP)
- Korean Society for Cognitive Science: KSCS
- 인지과학 설명: 1. http://cogpsy.skku.ac.kr/cwb-data/data/cogscience/1-cognisci-intro-hwptxt-jml1.pdf