A brief overview of the emerging new frame of Embodied (Cultural) Creativity was presented, in relation to the two approaches (Embodied Cognition approach and Narrative Cognition approach) in Cognitive Science. Emphases were given on the concepts of Embodiment, Narrative, and Artifacts. A plea for revamping the frame of creativity education in Korea was advanced.
- You can find the contents of the ppt file if you click the title-link.
-The file texts are in Korean. (number of slides = 92; size of the file = 398 K)
Korean Psychological Association (KPA)
- Facebook: (Jung-Mo Lee)
- Home in Academia site :(Jung-Mo Lee)
- i- Naver Blog (Jung-Mo Lee) (Korean; 한글)
- Jung-Mo Lee 's SKKU homepage ( in Korean)
- Jung-Mo Lee 's VITAE/ homepage (in English)
- Korean Psychological Association (KPA)
- Korean Society for Cognitive and Biological Psychology (KSCBP)
- Korean Society for Cognitive Science: KSCS
- 인지과학 설명: 1. http://cogpsy.skku.ac.kr/cwb-data/data/cogscience/1-cognisci-intro-hwptxt-jml1.pdf